1) First American Financial -- whether the federal law authorizing a law suit for improper fee splitting in mortgage service is valid when the fee splitting does not impact the total fee charged.
2) Williams -- Another Confrontation Clause case -- this time involving whether lab personnel who conduct preliminary tests on evidence have to be called as witnesses.
3) Knox -- Must a state give closed-shop public union employees notice of their right to opt out of paying the portion of the union dues which go toward political expenditures.
4) Fox -- Constitutionality of FCC indecency standards
5) Alvarez -- Constituionality of Stolen Valor Act (falsely claiming to be recipient of military honors)
6) Southern Union -- Whether a criteria that increases the potential fine which a corporation must pay is an element of the offense that must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury.
7) Miller & Hobbs -- Companion cases on whether it is permissible to sentence a juvenile to life without parole for murder
8) Health Care cases
9) Christopher -- Application of Fair Labor Standards to Pharmacy Reps and equivalent employees
10) Dorsey & Hill -- Companion cases on whether change in the weights of crack cocaine for various drug offenses shoujld be applied retroactively (weights were increased to reduce disparity between crack and powder cocaine)
11) Ramah Navajo -- Resolving a conflict in the statute governing federal reimbursement for tribal education expenses -- one provision appears to require reimbursement of all expenditures but another caps the total appropriations to the Department of Interior
12) Patchak -- Question of soverign immunity related to tribal lands held in trust by the US.
13) Arizona Immigration case
Of course, at this time of the year, especially on the older cases, the opinions are more likely to be 6-3 or 5-4 and in some of the cases will feature weird splits in which no opinion has 5 votes or in which different opinions have 5 votes on different issues. I would expect 3 or 4 on Monday, another 3 or 4 next Thursday with the remaining coming out on the 25th and 26th.